Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Am Releasing Clothes.

I’m pretty sure these little boxers are sporting the highest density of mangled English per square inch of any article of clothing ever produced:















In case you can’t make that out, they say the following (all errors are most definitely theirs and not mine):

I am releasing clothes


The infantile madness


My interior clothes aer very enterteining


I am hungry of drivels


We are enterteining certan?

When I can't sleep at night, I sometimes try to imagine the thought process that arrived at these phrases, and then plastered them all over a tiny pair of underwear.  ("The infantile madness" I suppose could have resulted from typing "crazy kid" in Mandarin into one of those free internet translators...but "I'm hungry of drivels"?) 

Little did Isaias's Abuelita imagine she was purchasing an insomnia cure, as well as crazy cuteness for her papachi's skinny little butt.   

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Those boxers are great. You know there's almost poetry to the mangled enlish presented here....almost. :)

    ReplyDelete